The organisers of next October’s ITS World Congress in Melbourne are asking for industry experts to volunteer to review the submitted scientific, technical and commercial papers.
They say they need to ensure the program reflects the most cutting edge and relevant topics of the industry and that papers assigned will be based on the person’s field of expertise.
Reviews will start in February and should be completed by 10 March.
The papers will cover the following topics:
1. Challenges and Opportunities of Big Open Data
2. Smart Cities and New Urban Mobility
3. Vehicle and Network Safety
4. Environmental Sustainability
5. Cooperative and Automated Vehicles
6. Mobile Applications
7. Future Freight including Aviation and Maritime
8. Policy, Standards and Harmonisation
While there are an additional group of more than 50 sub topics as listed on the congress website.
To register, volunteers should go to https://program.itsworldcongress2016.com/reviews/register.
For more details, the contact here in Europe is Pamela Valente – Congress Coordinator at ERTICO-ITS Europe. Telephone +32 2 400 07 85 or email email@example.com.