Lincolnshire Councty Council is searching for civil engineering contractors to join a framework covering highways resurfacing, new roads and waterways works.
The four-year framework will be broken down into distinct work packages, with contractors being chosen for jobs up to and over £750,000 in value for each area.
The council is prepared to take an army of firms onto its books, estimating as many of 75 contractors of all sizes could be signed up to the framework agreement.
The main work packages are:
- Highway construction works including improvement schemes
- Major highway resurfacing work
- Structures schemes including specialist maintenance
- Urban Improvements including hard landscaping
- Drainage Works (including works off the Highway)
- Environmental Projects (including Waterways and Environmental Management)
Interested firms have been given until 20 December to complete the prequalification process.
Documents are available on https://www.delta-esourcing.com/delta.