PLEASE NOTE: The NEW www.smarthighways.net website is currently in development. This page is a temporary holding page only.
Further reach… guaranteed
Building on last year’s successful launch of the UK’s only dedicated ITS and Advanced Traffic Management magazine, the next issue of Smart Highways will publish in late March 2015.
Having filled the void between International ITS Traffic Management titles and Highways maintenance magazines, Smart Highways offers the widest distribution in the UK of any ITS title targeting decision makers in the UK traffic management sector.
Check out the latest issue
Vol 2 No 3 – Winter 2014/15
Vol 2 No 2 – Autumn 2014
Vol 2 No 1 – Spring 2014
Vol 1 No 1 – Spring 2013
Vol 1 No 2 – Autumn 2013
From congestion charging and speed enforcement to pedestrian crossing sensors in London, the UK leads the world in the implementation of ITS traffic solutions and there is a hunger to learn more.
If you have the expertise to advise or the technology and solutions to supply the UK traffic management industry, our Editor and readers will want to know more.
Please contact Paul Hutton on +44 (0)7919 163525 to discuss your ideas or email email@example.com
To book your advertisement space in the next issue please call +44 (0)1732 459683 and speak to:
Gavin Harrison or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who reads Smart Highways?
- Command & Control Contractors
- Development Agencies
- Electrical, Cabling & IT Contractors
- Exhibition and Conference Attendees
- Government Planning Departments
- ITS Technology Suppliers
- Management Teams in National, Regional & Local Departments of Transport
- Parking Companies
- Police Authorities
- Research, Education & Training Establishments
- System Integrators
- Toll Collection Authorities & Contractors
- Trade & Professional Organisations
- Traffic & Project Engineers
- Traffic Operation Centres
- Transport Organisations
- Urban Planners
- Vehicle Parking Designers & System Operators
And what do they do?
- Analyse & Advise
- Authorise & Purchase
- Contract & Maintain
- Decide Policy
- Design & Implement
- Project Planning & Management
- Supply System & Technology
- System Planning & Support
- Traffic & Crisis Manage
Terms and conditions