EXCLUSIVE & OFFICIAL: Podcast opportunities from SMART Highways
SMART Highways magazine will be on STAND #107 at this year’s World Congress in Montreal from October 29 – November 2.
In addition to offering free digital magazine subscriptions and great advertising rates, SMART Highways is the official, exclusive podcast provider to the event. We are now inviting sponsors to support our informative and popular radio-style on-demand news programmes that will be produced throughout the Congress.
Opportunities are limited, so don’t miss the chance of:
- At least two interviews (one in our preview and one in our round-up podcasts)
- Frequent brand promotion within all our show and roundup podcasts
- Brand coverage in all our podcast marketing
- Sound-file for use on your own website/promotion/social media, etc
- One full page advertisement within the November SMART Highways Show Issue
PLUS visibility in further promotional activities across:
- SMART Highways mailing list (16,000+ recipients)
- SMART Highways news pages
- SMART Highways social media pages
- WORLD CONGRESS tweets
- WORLD CONGRESS website
- At least three email blasts to the Montreal WORLD CONGRESS database
- ITS America’s social media pages (7,000+ Twitter followers)
- ITS UK’s social media, LinkedIn group and emails (1,500 Twitter followers)
- ITS Australia’s social media, LinkedIn group and emails (4,300 Twitter followers)
- Other relevant LinkedIn groups
The podcasts will be presented by SMART Highways editor Paul Hutton who has more than 25 years’ experience as a broadcast journalist and is also communications manager for ITS (UK). Paul has presented podcasts for several years, including last year’s Melbourne ITS WORLD CONGRESS and the recent Strasbourg EUROPEAN CONGRESS.
CHECK OUT EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS PODCASTS BELOW:
Whether you’re exhibiting in Montreal or not, why not use these official WORLD CONGRESS podcasts to promote your brand and vision to thousands of ITS professionals around the world at extremely cost-effective rates?
The total price of sponsorship is just £3,000 or US$3,800.
Contact Chris Day on +44 (0)1732 448719 or email email@example.com to guarantee your organisation the full benefits of podcast power!