ITS (UK) has announced that this summer has seen an influx of new organisations joining the society, while two Corporate Members have upgraded to Executive Status to take advantage of the extra benefits of being among the country’s elite intelligent mobility influencers.
Kier’s transport technology division and traffic compliance company Jenoptik are both now Executive Members which gives them, among other things, a place on the ITS (UK) ruling council, discounts for events and event priority.
The new members are:
• AppyParking – a Smart City kerbside management platform intended to “make parking forgettable”
• CZ Smart Mobility – an IT services firm promoting sustainable transport delivering mobile app design, AI and machine learning.
• Genyz Transport Solutions – a research and consultancy business for all aspects of transport
• GoSwift – a business offering a virtual queuing system for vehicles crossing EU borders and entering heavily congested ports
• H2H Marketing Services – providing marketing, communications, business development and bid support to SMEs, primarily in the transport industry
• Tech App – an independent consultancy established to provide quality advice to help clients deliver their infrastructure and transport and related programmes worldwide
ITS (UK) Secretary General Jennie Martin said, ‘We welcome our new members who can now take advantage of our excellent networking, knowledge sharing and PR opportunities. By being part of ITS (UK) they further help us deliver a powerful combined voice of the Industry, leading the conversation about intelligent mobility. These new members underline the key role our organisation has at this key time for transport in the UK.’
‘I am so pleased that Kier and Jenoptik have upgraded to Executive membership and know that their leaders’ knowledge and experience will be a great benefit to our organisation when they join our Council,’ added Martin.