The final places for the CAV Scotland event in Glasgow on 13 and 14 November are available, with potential delegates urged to sign up straight away to avoid missing out.
The Transport Scotland event brings together speakers from all over the world alongside organisations such as Zenzic, CCAV, Innovate UK and Connected Places Catapult to debate and discuss CAV development from across the world, bringing a focus to the next part of Scotland’s CAV journey.
Delegates will benefit from a series of presentations from & discussions with an expert panel of speakers as well as the opportunity to see four live autonomous vehicle demonstrations.
· Brett Roubinek, Chief Executive, US Transportation Research Center
· Brian Matthews, Head of Transport Innovation, Milton Keynes Council
· Caroline Drummond, Commissioner, Scottish Law Commission
· Jessica Uguccionni, Lawyer, Law Commission of England and Wales
· Paul McCabe, Director-Corporate Development and Mobility Innovation, Addison Lee
· Daniel Ruiz, CEO, Zenzic
To view the full conference programme please click here.
Confirmed Live demonstrations:
· Alexander Dennis – a full size autonomous bus; Fusion Processing Ltd
· NAVYA – an autonomous, driverless and electric pod
· StreetDrone’s Twizy – a micro-mobility and research drive-by-wire technology vehicle
· KAR-GO – optimised to autonomously drive on un-marked roads
To read more about the live demonstrations please click here.