The deadline for the Highways Magazine Excellence Awards has been extended until next Wednesday (9 July).
There’s now extra time to polish and submit your entry for this year’s Highways Magazine Excellence Awards with the chance to win or be shortlisted at one of the highway industry’s most prestigious events. The online entry process will take less than four minutes of your time. The online entry form closes at midnight on Wednesday 9 July 2014.
The 2014 awards will be held at the Lancaster London on 21 October.
You can see a full list of award categories below:
- Award for Best Use of New Technology in the Highways Industry
- Most Innovative Highway Authority Project/Scheme of the Year
- Site Safety Initiative Award
- Highway Partnership Award
- Road Marking Project of the Year
- IHE Team of the Year
- Highway Industry Product of the Year
- Award for Environmental Sustainability in the Highways Sector
- Road Safety Scheme or Project of the Year
- Congestion Reduction Scheme of the Year
- Major Project Award
Companies can submit their entries using the online form, and upload all supporting documentation, via the dedicated website at www.hmea.co.uk.
For further information contact Jan Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org